May 1, 2011

Busy Week This Week

Hello fellow Crafters and Happy May (WOW! Already)
What a busy week some of us will have with it being Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother's Day AND...National Scrapbooking Day next week. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping that between Mother's Day and NSD, there will be some good bargains on something for all of us to find : )

Ok, is it bad that I bought part of my Mother's Day present? LOL I bought Birthday Bash on ebay for $22. I'm the ebay shopper who sniffs out good deals so that means I do my cart shopping. And, if WM would hurry up and get "Lite Bump in the Night and Beep beep, I have been promised that for M-day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...