May 17, 2011

Another Blog Award

Well the wonderful Dusti at Scrappin With Cricut honored me with the Cricut-tastic Award.
Please go check out her blog and follower her if you aren't. She really has a fantastic blog!

BIG Thanks to Dusti!! :)

Here are the 5 cricut-tastic things about myself:
1). Well, I've listed stuff before so...I'll spare you LOL
2).
3).
4).
5).

I would like to pass along this award to the following bloggers:
(It is suppose to be 10 but I just passed this award to 10 people a few weeks ago so I would like to choose these 5 additional people.)

1).
Kimberly at Just Wordz
2).
Sherry at Gone Buggy
3).
Madison at Funky Cards
4).
Tatiana with Create by Tatiana
5).
Erlinda with Stampin with Erlinda

Congrats to all these well deserving crafters and please go visit their blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. I appreciate it fully...thanks again.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much:) You ROCK!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...