May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Happy Friday, Happy (almost)Scrappbooking Day and...Happy (early)Mother's Day!

Here is a Mother's Day card my 9 yr old dd wanted to do for her "Mimi (my MIL), she picked out the K & Company paper pad and embellishments and I helped her do this trifold card. My MIL loves birds and flowers so that is why my DD liked the paper.

This is a cricutless card.

Details: 6 x 12 piece of cardstock cut and folded for a trifold shutter card. Papers from
K & Company/Susan Winget "Botanical" .



4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! You did a such a lovely job! Shutter cards are my new favorites lately! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful!!! I love this, you and your daughter did a fabulous job! I have never tried one of these. You have inspired me to try! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Love and hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card - it is truly beautiful!! I wish I knew how to make these. I am inspired to try this now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...