March 18, 2011

Sentimentals Bee Card

Happy Friday!

I have so many birthdays in March and 4 cards to get done....well now 3 cards to get done before March 27.

I absolutely LOVE my Sentimentals cart!! This is a card I did for my 11 yr old niece. her nickname is "Bee," so I thought this card was appropriate. The inside of the card was a little of a pun with her nickname and the theme of the card.
Carts and Sizes: Gypsy Wanderings (the scalloped and welded black card base) at 5.5 x 5.5 and the black check is the same at 5.10. The bee patterned paper is a square frame from GW at 5". Sentimentals for the bees at .75 and 1", hive was at 2.25. Nates ABC's for the welded alphabet "Hap" at .75 "Bee" at 1 and "Birthday" at 1."
Details: Hopefully you can see that on some of the bees, I cut the black wings 2x. The first is glued to the yellow body normally and the the 2nd set of wings I just glued the body part of the wings down on top. Then bent the top wings upward. I tried to do each of the bees differently, one bee has black embellished eyes.

The inside of the card on the left is a piece of white cardstock that has been embossed with the "Bee" sentimentals embossing companion folder.


Inside the card with the embossing Sentimentals folder


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...