March 31, 2011

Hello!

So, I just got done watching Robyn at My Pink Stampers video on the new Expression 2. It is VERY cool! Repeat after me...I do not need it...I do not need it!! LOL It evidentally has some preloaded carts on it and I'm curious to get a look at those handbooks.

So, I never have entered any challenges before so I thought I would start.
Maybe some of you haven't done this before either. I'm going to try the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut, where the theme for this week is to create a project using any spring time theme. There must be a "Cricut" image the project. Challenges start on a Monday and have to be finished/posted the following Sunday evening. Then, they announce the winner on Wednesday.

Also, I noticed a common theme for requests/posts(see the posts for my blog candy) to see how to use your heat tool. I'll be honest and have only used it one time and it was used to dry some white puffy paint on a bowl I cut from FMK so it would look like whipped cream. I have embossing powders etc and just have never used it. So, you all have inspired me to try something new. I'll tackle that soon.LOL

Have a good day everyone :)




1 comment:

  1. Donya,
    I am definately repeating after you. LOL
    I watched her video and the machine looks amazing, but I want the Imagine instead
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...