March 14, 2011

Easter Card

Happy Monday Everyone! Well, it's a chilly and cloudy Spring Break Monday in Oklahoma. I just discovered I have to get new house phones. As I was washing a load of laundry, it seems my 3 yr old boy thought one of the handsets was dirty and threw it in the washer. I had no idea till putting the clothes in the dryer.


Here is an Easter card I made for my son

Cart: Winter Woodland
Size: approx 4.5 x 6.5

Supplies: Brown bazzil cardstock, white cardstock and white velvet cardstock, MS white and pink flocking, Scotch quick dry glue, black embellishment for the eye.
Tools: Gypsy, Cuttlebug, D'vine Embossing folder, cricut expression

I laid it out on the gypsy and welded the shadow (brown together) at approx 4.5 x 6.5. I cut that out 2x to add some thickness when gluing together. Then (used hide contour for the eye) cut the white out in same size again 2x in white. The legs and ear was some paper I've had forever that has a velvety feel to it. Not sure even what it is or where I got it. So, I cut it out on a blade depth of 6 and it worked perfectly. Then, ran through cuttlebug with D'vine embossing folder.

Finally, my daughter thought I needed flocking for the tail, ear and nose. Finished off with a black embellishment for the eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...