April 24, 2012

You are my Sunshine--card for 2 challenges

Hello and thank you for stopping by. I don't know about the rest of you with kids but you would think with school winding down that things would slow down. I feel like the last week I've been juggling way too much with the kiddos school/activities. So, to chill out a bit, I decided to do a card for 2 challenges.




Challenges:

1. Scrapalicious USA"April Showers"--anything to do with showers. By 4/23
2. Creative Cutter Room "April Showers"--Incorporate rain, puddles, clouds and or flowers and must include a bow made of ribbon. By 5/2


DEETS:

This is a 6x6 card made with the Cricut Imagine and all from the Imagine More cart. The green dot card base was precut by me at 6x6. The red check printed paper is 5.5x5.5, the blue is printed/cut at 5x5 as was the green check for the grass (then just cut it).
The rooster/chicken was printed/cut at 4.5 and cut 3x to layer for depth. Sun was printed/cut at 2" as was the word bubble. Can't remember what cart the rain drops were from. Had those a while.

I used Imagine Enjoy the Season for the cute cloud and cut at 2. I used white grosgrain ribbon and eyelets for the bow in the corner. I used blue stickles on the rain drops and black decorative dots for the eyes from H/L

Sentiment "You are my Sunshine" is from Emma, MCT.

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Love the colors and the elements.
    Very cute project. I like all your elements

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those fun chickie rain boots! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond cute!!! I love all the patterns you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room!

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love that you used that cartridge! One of my favs!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thank you for sharing your April Showers at Creative Cutter Room this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donya,
    Love the chicken & the duck with his boots!
    Super cute card. I am going to have to get this cartridge out, I didn't even realize they were on there.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...