April 10, 2012

Birthday Card for 4 Challenges

Hello again! My dd has a bday party this weekend so I decided to make one card where I could also enter it in 4 challenges. My design starting point was the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge.


Challenges For:

1). Peachy Keen Stamp Sketch #12 X
2) Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #106--project with at least 1 button and bow X
3) My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #51 Inside and Out Sentiment X
4) Wobble Wednesday #4 Birthday (in celebration of the Scrapbooking Queen turning 50) X

DETAILS:

This is my first time using an action wobble and I believe first time posting a project using my imagine.

Card size is 5 x 6.5 white card base. The pink patterned paper used for the background is an oldie but good from CM. The Pink swirl and dot is Bo Bunny and is actually 2 sided paper. Pink button from the $1 bin at M's and white organza ribbon is Offray from H/L. Eyelets are white from H/L.

Stamps
:
Face on cupcake is from Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids. Sentiment on front and inside
is from MPS "Sweetest Cupcake"

Carts Used:
Imagine and the cart "Better Together for the cupcake at 3". I cut the printed cupcake as 1 piece and also cut the layers so it would have some thickness and depth. Also, but printing/cutting the layers, I could glue the blank (no face) layers so I could stamp my own face.

The pink scalloped patterned paper was cut using Lacy Labels at 4.95 x 6.45. The rounded corner square cut from Just Because Cards at 3.25 x 4. I took that same shape and customized the shape to 6.5 x 12 for the strip running horizontally on the card.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us in the Wobble Wednesday Challenge
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, good luck with all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - and how fun to use an Action Wobble! The soft pinks are lovely too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh this little cupcake is adorable!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Action Wobble and the PK face on the cupcake is adorable. Thanks for joining us at FCCB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out soo cute! I love seeing projects with the imagine, we need more!! :) thank you for joining us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet little cupcake!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...