April 11, 2012

Card for Paper Playtime #71

Good Evening Everyone! Sitting here watching American Idol and downloading a challenge card.
I'm watching my favorite contestant now on AI--Philip Phillips.

This is the first time I've entered a card for Paper Playtime #71 April Showers, use an umbrella.





DETAILS:

This is a 5 x 6.5 premade kraft card base. I rounded the corners with a CM corner rounder. The papers are all coordinating from 3 Bugs in a Rug "April Showers. I used 3 different ones (front and back). I just LOVED the bright Springy/rainbow colors. I thought it appropriate to have an umbrella to also use the rainboot paper. I pop dotted the mats under the umbrella for some depth.

The cloud is cut out of another cloud paper I had and then pop dotted. I pop dotted it for some depth. The sun has a face stamped with Peachy Keen stamps Wide Eyed Kids. The loop border on the front is a MS punch.
Inside sentiment from Emma/My Creative Time "Turn that Frown Upside Down."
Sentiment inside card is computer generated.

CARTS USED:

The center mats are cut using Lacy labels at 2.95 x3.75 and 2.50 x 3.15. Umbrella is Create a Critter at 2.10 x 1.85. Sun was cut at 1.25 from Simply Charmed. Inside of card was just cut with the cutter and the MS loop punch.

Thanks for Looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...