April 9, 2012

A little late, a Valentine's Day card

Happy Monday!! Ok, how much candy did you eat from the kids' Easter baskets and what is your favorite? My favorite candy are the whopper robin's eggs. We had BBQ chicken and I made my FIL's favorite--fruit salad and curried deviled eggs. (see my recipes "What's for dinner" for the fruit salad recipe) I love LOve LOVE deviled eggs with curry (I use Garam Marsala spice)

Here is a little blast from a couple of month's ago. A Valentine's day card for my daughter to give to her teacher

DETAILS
Card is 4.5 x 6 Kraft card base. I wanted a patchwork look so used some papers from 2011 MS V-Day paper pack and a Bo-Bunny paper pack. Heart glitter stickers are from recollections.
Bingo stamp from Emma/My Creative Time. Organza ribbon--offray. Black dye ink pad from Staz-On.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...