July 30, 2011

Have a Good Weekend Everyone!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. Me and the family and been having a Christmas in July movie night. Let's see...we've watched Santa Claus 1, 2, 3 and Elf. LOL Christmas should be really fun for us this year because the 3 yr old is finally understanding it. And, we actually get to decorate a tree with all my favorite ornaments (instead of decorating the tree halfway up with unbreakable ornaments (do ya remember those days?? LOL)

Anyway, I've been busy cutting a bunch of Fall and Halloween cuts and putting together. Trying to determine if I need "Happy Hauntings" or any other Fall carts or if I can make do with what I have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...