July 13, 2011

Christmas Card for CRAFT JUNKIE TOO:All Things Christmas Linky Party

Here is a Christmas card I did in 2010 and I realized it was in my picture folder and I never posted it. oooOOOps!! I'm linking it for Craft Junkie Too All Things Christmas Link Party

Details:

I saw the idea in one of my card magazines. The circles were done with Gypsy Wanderings at 3 different sizes, I think 5, 3.75 and 2.5 The biggest circle was adhered to the cardstock and there are pop dots between the other 2 layers.

The paper for the card base is Basic Grey. I used some black embellishments for the eyes, mouth and buttons. I cut an orange nose out of cardstock. The scarf is tartan plaid ribbon.


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card. Definitely puts my in the spirit. You did an awesome job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!
    Marie
    Crafteliciuos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Donya!!

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am finally catching up on all my Google reader. :) I missed so much while I was gone. :) Love this snowman. They are my favorite decor at Christmas. :)
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Now that I saw a Christmas card, I'm now excited for it. Anyways can I include that card to my collection of printing samples?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...