June 14, 2011

Happy Flag Day & Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary 2 Me And 2 Cards

Hello Everyone!
I'm getting ready to head to head off to work. (It stinks I'm working on my anniversary) But we celebrated last Sat) and I'm cooking a yummy pasta recipe I will share tomorrow. It is one of those recipes that your DH, boyfriend or whoever will say..."what would you like me to get you!" LOL

Here are the cards I did for DH.
**Warning**
Card #1 is a little "suggestive" so I apologize ahead of time if it offends anyone. I got the idea from a rubber stamp I saw with a woman holding a remote control.

Details:

I just traced my DH's iPhone onto grey cardstock. Then traced again slightly smaller onto black cardstock. Then just measured the square screen area inside and cut onto a thin black paper that has a bit of a shimmer.

All tags inside were cut with the cricut. Used Formal Occasion and welded together.
Font is from Nate's ABC's and welded together. Paper was MS valentine's 4x6 paper pad.




CARD #2

Was from Formal Occasions, and some extra decorations I had from my stash (tree was from sweethearts, bird from GAH, grass from CL, flowers from WIMG, sun from SC.
I can tell you the size of the couple was approx 5" and I altered just a bit. I used hide/contour for the guy's suit and the woman's dress. I didn't want a strapless dress. So I used a dress from another image from Formal Oc. and just made sure it would fit. I decided that by hiding the guys suit (lapel etc) it would look like a long sleeve shirt. Background paper was blue clouds.

The inside of the card was song lyrics I typed out and printed off and printed off. Then attached to BoBunny V-Day cardstock and I tore the edges with a SU tearing tool.
Song Lyrics are from Brandi Carlile.





1 comment:

  1. Love both cards Donya. Great job with the phone card. That was great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...