February 11, 2011

Valentines Card #3

Oh my...3 days of posts LOL Gotta love the scheduling feature on blogs :)

So this was a store pre-made 5x7 card. The white LOVE paper was something I picked up at Hobby Lobby for 10cents each last summer. The red cardstock is BoBunny from 2011, valentines. The red cardstock for the hearts is Bazzil. The hearts are from sweetheart, cut at??
After I cut I ran through the cuttlebug and used a sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Love Set. Then, I gently separated the intricate cuts and intertwined the hearts and glued with scotch. Red mat (size??) got glued down and then I wrapped/taped the red sheer ribbon around the love paper and adhered the paper down. Tied the bow. The hearts got glued down last. Inside of card is blank because I may use this card for my anniversary card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...