May 21, 2012

Just a quick note...

Hello Crafty Friends. So sorry I've been away. As much as I've tried the last 2 weeks to think creatively, I cannot right now. We were told 2 weeks ago that my sweet and incredible Father-in- Law might only have a few weeks left with us due to suffering from a terminal brain tumor. This week, we are on borrowed time with him and each moment is precious we can spend with him. Hospice thinks it could be any time.

I might not be crafting this week but...I can promise I have one special secret project that I will be sharing with you for Memorial Day. So check back.

As a side note...time, family and love is precious and priceless. Take the time to tell those you love special little things you may have been putting off. I am so glad I had the chance to tell my FIL while he was still aware enough to understand..."Thank you....thank you for raising your son the way that you did because he is a wonderful Husband, Father and Man and it is all because he is a reflection of the man my FIL is."
Just take that extra time this week to tell someone how they are special to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...