August 17, 2011

Hello, I'm going to be away the rest of the week

Hello Crafty Friends!

So sorry I've been unavailable. DD is starting school in a week and have had a ton of stuff going on to get her ready. I've also been busy trying to figure out my imagine--which I STILL love. We got a new cat (Lucy, a 3 yr old white and grey female) and trying to get our other cat Poofy from "slapping her silly" has been a lot of work LOL

And, I've been painting the house. I get in these moods where I need a kick in the behind to get creative enough to craft again. I just haven't been feeling crafty the last couple of weeks. So, I decided to repaint the interior of the house instead to get myself back to feeling creative again LOL

Happy crafting to you!


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Donya. :) Hopefully the crafty muse visits soon. :) I finally after weeks of not crafting, spent almost all day with my friends making cards today. We had a blast. Tomorrow will be a bloggy day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...