September 8, 2010

My favorite cake recipe

It is a tradition for my Mama to make the below cake every year for my birthday. Thought I'd share the recipe with you. It's moist, oo-ey, goo-ey and chocolaty.

Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake

1 package Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (We've used milk chocolate and dark too)
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 small box chocolate fudge instant oudding
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup warm water

**Dump everything but chocolate chips in a bowl and mix till smooth, approx 2 minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips. Grease bundt pan and pour in. Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.

Let cool and remove onto plate. Make chocolate ganache' icing and pour over the top.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds deliciously indulgent... yum! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum!! So glad my birthday's coming!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...