September 13, 2010

I did a real simple Halloween card. My dd and I went to M's and she saw this stamp and "We had to have it." LOL

RECIPE:
**This is an A7 card
**The "ghouls" are cut at 3" using PDDU
**The inside of the card is kind of a patchwork design by using the CM square punch (biggest one) and just cutting squares from various papers. Then overlapping and gluing down to make it look like a picture frame with white space in the middle for the stamped message.
**Used Sakura white gel pen to add fake stitching. Inked edges of white cardstock for stamping with Orange Marmalade Distress ink.
**Rubber Stamp from M's and inkpad is black from Stampabilities. I just realized after stamping it that they glued the rubber on kinda crooked.
**Stickled black and silver on the girl monster, used MS orange flocking for the orange monster and a silver sakura pen for details on shoes etc. CM fine tip pens for the face features.

OUTSIDE of card. I was not feeling creative and I did the outside of the card last. I could not think of what to do on the outside. So, my dd said she knew just what to do. So I let her go with it. LOL She took grey chalk and lightly stamped entire outside of card with it. Then, took MS navy pigment ink pad (the eye shaped ones) and started to do fluffy clouds. She also took a distress ink pad (I think broken china) and put a little different color of blue in the sky. Finally, took Tim Holtz distress ink pad in peeled paint and did some swirls for grass.
Thanks to my creative girly girl!! LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...