August 2, 2010

Well, it is hot, HoT hOT her in OK at 105. So ready for Fall and a cool breeze! Thinking about it got me in the mood to do Halloween cards.

Front
Inside
Ingredients:
5 x 7 premade white card. Used Gypsy, Cricut and WIMG for the sign (3.25), fence (3.25), PDDU for ghost(2.50) tree(4.50) and pumpkin (at 5.5), Doodlecharm for the spider (.90)

Papers--CM Blue with stars, Paper Studio green, Bazzil Golden yellow for moon and browns for fence, tree, sign & pumpkin. Inside card the jack-o-lantern paper is Creative Imaginations.
I cut and glued CM blue start paper down, then used a fiskars zigzag tearing tool to tear the green for the grass. Glued that down. With a black pen, I detailed lines onto the tree & fence. Then used colorbox chalk inks in dk browns and chestnut and beige to do distressing. For the moon, I used MS chalk ink in orange to add some extra color.

Can I tell you how many times I had to cut the blooming ghost
4 TIMES!! Somehow I kept washing my hands because I would somehow get black ink on the ghost. I couldn't figure out where the black ink was coming from. So, I glued one ghost down and it had black ink on it. Rather than pull it off with UNDO, I decided to leave it there and go for a shadow effect and apply another ghost on top with pop dots.

Inside the card: I cut the cute Jack-o-Lantern paper and glued down. Then I distressed the brown sign and glued onto the black sign shadow. Stamped "BOO" with black Stampabilities ink and a rubber stamp. The pumpkin was cut out 3 times--once with all details in orange, next in black and used hide/contour on Gypsy to hide the features. Then in green with hide/contour feature. Orange glued onto the black and then cut the green stem and leaves off and placed on top of pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment.

**Donya**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...