Ok, on to another surprise...a blog award..."The Irresistably Sweet Blog Award," given to me by the wonderful Leirad at:
I'm very honored to receive this! You must stop by her blog and check it out. She just found out she is on the DT for the new challenge blog Cricut 360.
Seven things about myself:
- I didn't get married till I was 30. I traveled a lot when single for my job and never had time for dating. I have no regrets because I got to see so much of our wonderful country. And, what 26 yr old girl can say she actually played 9 holes of golf at Pebble Beach?
- I am an avid couponer...not like a hoarder or the "extreme couponers" But, if I need the item and we use it a lot and I find it on sale, I will buy a few with a coupon at the grocery store. The money I save on my bill I transfer to the "fun money" account. That is used for vacations, bdays or Christmas.
- I do my best creativity at night
- My husband really wants to get a bigger house with 4 bdrms & an office or playroom. I'm the type that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm content with stuff, I don't mind change but I'm content and feel blessed with what we have. My DH needs change. It frustrates me sometimes.
- We are in the middle of trying to toilet train our 3 yr old and he is very head strong and he knows it frustrates me if he does it one day and won't the next. And, yet he can go to his summer camp for 3 days this week and he does it all day for the teachers...go figure!!
- I will be 45 in September and I'm already ready for menopause LOL
- I'm a bad girl and love sweets tooooo much!